My favourite piece of technology is the cell phone because in it I find everthing I need in just one device.

The cell phone is a very useful tool, especially for communication although sometimes it separates us from those that are closer.

My current cell phone is about two years ago, but my first cell phone was at thirteen years old, I clearly did not have the same technology that cell phones have today.

I use the cell phone to watch movies, listen to music and chat with my friends, apart from the fact that I can be connected to my social networks, as well as being a good tool for the university, but the bad thing is that it makes me very dependent on it.

So I occupy it very often, every day of the week and a few hours a day more than any other technology object.

I like ir too much because it is practical, easy to occupy, it serves me at every moment apart it connects you with friends you have not seen or who live far away, it has applications that work as tools for every aspect of my life, it is very entertaining.

My life without the cell phone I think wouls be good because I would have more time to enjoy the simple things in life and I should look for a hobby to entertain me.


Comentarios

  1. The phone is very important for career, because it helps us communicate.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog