When I was little my dream was to be a chef, a designer and participate in a beauty contest. I loved make up and cooking with my mom and designing clothes.

Before studying design I always liked the area of health especially oral medicine so I had decided to study dentistry but on entering I realized that it is not mine and I made the decision to change my career so my first option it was dentistry but the definitive career and the one that I love is design.

What made me decide for design was the way in which I can develop my creativity and the tools that this career gives me for the future since design is a multifunctional career and full of entertaining activities and is what I love and love always since I was little I just did not realize.

So far my experience in the university has been great for the people I've met, the branches and above all for the great family that one encounters. The only thing my university has is the issue of work stoppages but the most important thing is that they are for a good cause.

My type of perfect job would be to organize events and public relations or human resources because I like to interact with people and make them happy with my work.

Comentarios

  1. You can achieve everything you want!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You're fabulous Isi!,
    I love that since you were a child you liked fashion and now you are so stylish!! <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog