My favorite subject is math.



Since I was little I liked maths but there were times when I thought I was not able to do exercises on my own because they never gave me the results but after a lot of practice they have now become my favorite subject, but when I pass it on I liked the university even more, I learned how to relate this subject to my career and I can see how important it is.


He is the teacher with whom I had this subject, Fernando Pizarro, and he is an excellent teacher. He always explained to me when I had doubts, he made the classes very didactic and achieved much more knowledge.


So much that I liked this branch that I applied for tutor and help colleagues that cost more, or had a bad base in their schools, because this branch is quite important for my career especially in the first year because it is required for others bouquets


I love teaching, helping others and even more if it is something that I like and in which I did well.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog