"A country I´d like to visit"


Imagen relacionada
I would like to visit Tahiti because it is a place that has a lot of very beautiful flora and fauna with striking colors, it is also bordered by crystalline waters, corals of different sizes, shapes and colors, whenever I see photos I would love to travel alone to that beautiful place .


The climate is tropical but at the same time it is very peculiar because there are only two dry and wet seasons and it is a place where there is more risk to cyclones, it is something that gives me a little scare but I think it is worth knowing it and why not live in it.

I would like to buy a return ticket because it may be that I like it too much or that it is not really my favorite place although I doubt it, I thought that if I have the possibility to go I would prefer to visit Tahiti in winter since I can't stand it.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog