"My experince with healthy food"

Today in my blog I will talk about my experience with healthy food. I started to like this topic some time ago about 2 years ago, at the beginning it was a physical problem but now I like it because it does me good.

It all started when I had to cook for myself and I got bored of eating pasta every day so I started researching about eating healthy, cheap and fast and I found many recipes that apart from being very beneficial for my health were extremely delicious.
Resultado de imagen para healthy food
After trying this initiative for a few months, I realized that the pastries seemed very entertaining and creative, so I began to bake more and more, I cooked things like brownies, cookies, alfajores, cakes, among others. All the recipes he made were healthy, so they contain little sugar and are low in carbohydrates. Today I still cook but less frequently I still bake and even more people like it.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog