My birthday


Since I was little one of the festivities that I like to celebrate the most is my birthday, I always do different things but it is essential to do it as a family it is a tradition to get together to take eleven, to have lunch or dinner.
Resultado de imagen para fluor party
One of my birthday was in costumes and I dressed in Cleopatra was a beautiful golden suit and with many accessories when my friends arrived they all had different and very original costumes. It was amazing!

This year will be different because it will be urban-themed, so buy many streamers, balloons, glasses, paintings and many more ornaments of fluor and glitter colors. This year I will dress with an exaggerated look with many chains and crystals with strong colors.

There will be neon lights and very good music, my friends are already seeing their clothes for Friday they will copy the style of their favorite artists such as Paloma mami, Gianluca, princess alba, Bad bunny, Tomasa del Real, Bad Gyal among others will be very funny. That fills me with emotion. There is no time left to have a great time.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog