Meat consumption


Eating meat in these times is a subject that is in contingency in these last times before it was talked about it but it was a taboo subject and that was not discussed or had so much knowledge about it.

The most important fact is that many people have stopped eating meat and have been categorized into vegetarians or vegans and among other classifications of people who do not consume animal products.
Imagen relacionada

My experience in this regard has been by choice since more than 10 years ago that I have not consumed red meat or sausages (beef, pork, sausages among others) at the beginning my decision started because one of my older sisters was vegan and told me about I did not eat meat for what I chose to remove these foods from my food chain, I do not feel identified by any classification of veganism but not how to support the animal and environmental cause.

 I never took care of myself with dietary supplements and this caused me years later a severe anemia and lack of vitamins of all kinds for which I had to follow a very rigorous treatment to continue with my lifestyle.

Now I find myself leading a healthy lifestyle and I care much more about my diet and take care of myself with natural supplements so as not to fall back into a similar or other illness.

Many people asked me if I recommended leaving the meat and my point of view was that it was a decision of each one but that they prevented any kind of impact on health.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog