Hello my name is Isidora Acosta. I am 21 years old. I live in Santiago de Chile in the commune of ñuñoa with my mother. Study Design in the Universidad de Chile. Since

i was a little girl i got the design but as i was growing up. I had not taken it as an option until I changed my career.

Now I am in second and I love my career is creative and didactic, I have filled with knowledge and I know that they will serve me as a great tool for the future.

To part study I like to go to the gym, go out with my friends, cook sweet things and especially healthy food, I also like to travel and dance.

Comentarios

  1. I'm glad so much that you be happy with the career you study, I hope you keep trying and having fun as you have done so far!! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Isidora! it's nice to meet you, good post, bless.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello!! Is a amazing career! I´m very happy to meet you.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog