My future job


I still do not know what I will do in the future since I want to finish my career first, but if I have ideals of how I would like to do it since I dedicate myself as a wedding planner, event planner, I would like my work to be linked environment that I could actively participate. I also want it to be related to a service that helps people since I really like working with people, sharing with them learning from them, filling me with experiences.

Imagen relacionadaI feel that my career helps me to perform in this area too much because it is a great tool that is very useful for interaction with people, teamwork and soft skills.

I do not think that I would work in a company related to my career since it does not seem interesting to me but maybe when I leave the career I have another perspective on life or my tastes are different, so more than visualizing myself in the future I prefer to live The present pass my branches and set short-term goals.

Comentarios


  1. The good thing about our career is that we can solve problems in all areas. <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i love that your motivation is to help other people and learn about them.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. definitivamente te contratare para todos los eventos y bodas que tenga!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog