Changes to my study programme

Sometimes I think about changing something in my career and what would it be like?
The truth is that as the branches of the semester passed I realize that there are things that the university has deficient.


Resultado de imagen para uchileOne of those is that the majority of teachers who are currently practicing as academic academics are not really professors but have a degree usually as a designer and occasionally a magister in their area. It is not to detract from their professionals on the contrary, but I find that to teach you have to have prior knowledge rather than the branch if not the soft skills to deal with each student since we all have a different way of learning.

If the professors before exercising a course had a course or had studied something else the pedagogy of their work and the students' understanding of the subject would be much more playful, they could work effectively according to my point of view. That is on the one hand.

Another point that I wanted to mention in my blog is the excess of “full” branches, my career itself has many branches that are left over in the curriculum and are only there to last the race up to 5 years and that implies much more money than Enter annually, this is another issue that I dislike most but how things are going where education every day becomes a consumer good there is little hope of change at least in Chile.

Resultado de imagen para cruchMore than anything, the changes that I think are missing are based on the educational base that not only encompasses the University of Chile but rather all universities .

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog